Thursday, January 23, 2014

Polaris ACE XP 900 maybe?

Now that we know that Polaris Announced the new Polaris Sportsman ACE. Its a matter of time before they improve upon this base model. I am seeing a well refined single seat market for a segmented growth in performance hop ups and add on . face it if I can get my hands on one of these new Polaris ACE for 7500..that's a great price to limp into the market.

I think a extended frame - Long travel suspension kit - Polaris ACE Turbo model even Polaris ACE with engine braking and EPS assist (Electronic Power Steering ).

Photo Courtousy of http://www.f150ecoboost.net/ 

As you can see it fits easily in the back of a truck! No trailer needed! 

1 comment:

  1. Camso track Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

    ReplyDelete